Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Impact (USA) PSP ISO [Fully Compressed]
Download Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Impact (USA) PSP ISO free from here!!!!!NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Impact lets players unleash their highly developed skills through exciting single-player and multiplayer modes.
Story Battle of Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Impact psp lets fans become part of explosive NARUTO SHIPPUDEN fights with more exciting events and battle sequences than ever before on the PSP.
Over 20 characters are available to choose from across the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN universe with customization options.
Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Impact is the sixth and final Naruto instalment of the PlayStation Portable. It was released in North America on 19 October 2011, in Japan on 20 October 2011 and on 21 October 2011 in Europe.
Naruto Shippuden - Ultimate Ninja Impact (USA) is a game where many Naruto characters face-off against each other, unleashing their ninja fury.
- Re-Live Current Naruto Storylines – Fans can experience their favourite anime storylines with crisp animation cut scenes in full VO and fight in epic battle sequences while executing famous finishing moves like Wind Style: Rasenshuriken that re-creates the anime storyline
- Large Scale Battles – Test your skills against hordes of attacking enemy ninja in frenzied large scale melee battles & emerge victorious using famous moves like Naruto's Big Ball Rasengan & Shikamaru's Shadow Sewing Technique!
- 360° Rotating Camera – Upgraded camera views enhance battles sequences that offer an exciting and immersive gameplay experience
- New Anime Characters – Over 50 characters including gigantics like Eight-Tails, Kakuzu & Gamabunta, including Awakenings features that enable incredible power and defence for short bursts
- Deep Missions – Over 100+ unique battles to experience over 8 stages and 25 custom designed missions
- Card Collection – Collect over 300+ character cards, create card combinations to enable special character power-ups
- Sole Training- Kill at least 1-1000 hordes of enemies but only one player.
- Ad-Hoc Connected Play – Battle enemy ninja hordes together with friends in Tag Battle mode