A SHORT VIDEO ON TEKKEN 6 VS STREET FIGHTER 4
Tekken 6 is a fighting game developed and published by Namco Bandai.
The game received an update, subtitled Bloodline Rebellion, a year later. A home version based on the update was released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on October 27, 2009 and for PlayStation Portable on November 24, 2009. This game can be digitally download via PlayStation Store to play on PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita. It is the first Tekken game to include multi-tiered stages and bound system. The game received generally positive reviews, especially the PSP version, which got an 82.60% from GameRankings and 82/100 from Metacritic.TEKKEN 6 sees the return of many familiar faces as well as new characters to create the largest line-up the series has ever seen. With a growing roster of fighters, each equipped with their own deadly techniques, moves and attack combinations, TEKKEN 6 will be the best King of Iron Fist Tournaments yet. Adding to the already rich gaming experience, a deeper character customization feature will only further enhance the incredible fighting intensity as players go mano-a-mano. Players can also take the battle online for classic match-ups and to compete for world domination.
Street Fighter 4 delivers the first true fighting game on Android. This uncompromising fighter features all the visceral thrills, fantastic graphics and brilliant game play that are hallmarks of the series.
Long time Street Fighter fans can jump into the action and have an instant familiarity with the controls. For more casual players Street Fighter 4 features numerous settings and tutorials that put you on the path to world warrior.
- Fight as 14 Street Fighter characters in 11 different environments.
- Full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos.
- For a true arcade experience, battle head-to-head on Bluetooth against friends and foes alike.
- Robust “Dojo” boot camp transforms neophytes into Street Fighter masters in five in-depth lessons.
- Customize the controls for your style of play. Move the buttons anywhere you want on the screen and set the level of transparency.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button, or toggle it off from the “Options” menu if you want to enter the button combo manually.
- Four levels of difficulty.