A launcher is the doorway to your device. If you want to surf the web, check Facebook, check your email, or do anything else on your device, you need a launcher to do it.
Here are the list of some best launchers that adds a range of hues and design to your android device:
Action launcher 3
With the help of Action Launcher 3,you can change theme colour accorfing to the wallpaper.On the left of the homescrene there is a sliding app drawer.
Standout features include:
• Nexus/Pixel Launcher features:
swipe up from your dock to reveal the new full screen All Apps mode, tint the dock, use the new circular folder style, place the Google Pill and Date widgets and more.
• Quicktheme:marvel as your home screen is customized with the colors from your wallpaper.
• Shutters:swipe a shortcut to reveal an app's widget. Useful for previewing your inbox or Facebook feed without opening the app.
• Quickbar:customize the Google search bar with shortcuts and apps of your choosing.
• Quickedit:have alternative icon suggestions instantly presented to you, without having to dig through icon packs.
• Smartsize icons (Beta):icons are automatically resized to match Material Design's recommended icon size.
• Covers:an innovative take on traditional folders. Tapping a Cover loads an app, swiping a Cover opens a hidden folder which you have customized.
• Apps: The ultimate in customization. Arrange apps to your heart's content, or have your apps ranked based on daily usage.
• Recent activity: Quickly get back to all of your recent activity: phone calls, text messages, photos, file downloads, and app installs. Every important action is just a tap away.
• People: No more hunting around your phone contact list. Easily find and contact the people who matter the most.
• Reminders: Never forget anything again. With Wunderlist integration, access your reminders everywhere on your PC, on the Web, and on your phone.
• Documents: Access your most important Office documents on the cloud, and easily share them with friends.
Atom Launcher allows you to use your Android Smartphone more easily and conveniently. Atom Launcher provides various services such as user settings on Home screen and application, or decoration settings with trendy theme. Enjoy newer, smarter Android life with Atom Launcher.
- Theme Maker: Easy way to make my own Atom theme with my gallery and theme images.
- Atom Bar: Search, digital clock, clock + Quick Setting, clock + Search
- Streamlined Widgets: Memory Cleaner, Flash, Clock, Memo Calendar, Quick Setting, Contacts
- Gestures: Easy controlling through Swipe up/Swipe down/Double tap gestures
- Edit tray: Simple and easy management of applications with a quick and easy edit mode.
- Smart Folders: Supports customizable folders on your home screen. You can resize folders and directly launch without opening the folder.
- Dock Bar: Access up to 20 of your favorite apps instantly.
- Hiding Dock: Home screen Lock / Filter effects / Screen switching effects / Transparency settings
- Icon Customization: Mix and match icons and gallery images among themes.
- Icon Setting: Size control / Name Hiding / Naming color changing
- Point Color Change: The color of Atom bar, menu icon, and guideline can be changed with color picker.
- App Grids: Home screen size to max of 6*6 / All apps screen to max of 5*6. (More divided grid is available according to the amount of Apps visible.)
- Home Screen Copy: Bring the home screen you have set up in another launcher over to Atom Launcher.
- Hiding Apps: Hiding the installed applications. (When you search the apps on All Apps, hidden apps can be found).
- Backup / Restore Settings: Backs up your settings with up to three different themes and icon sets.
- Multi Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
Flow Home is a new kind of Android launcher.
Instead of just icons, we show things from inside the icons. Photos from Instagram or Facebook, tweets and messages from people you follow, the latest news from Feedly, all in one place. Like, retweet, read full articles and share right from your home screen. Flow also unlocks the power of notifications by placing them at the top of your feed, all their actions easily accessible. Everything going on inside your phone, and on your favorite networks in a single beautiful feed.
* Custom, smooth scrolling
* Super fast quick search of apps
* Lots of themes to make your phone look the way you want
* Support for Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram and Feedly
* Full icon pack support
* More being added all the time
Apex launcher,with the ability to allow you to personalize the UI is the launcher that gives you the stock android feel.It helps you to make your smart phone look unique.Moreover the launcher does all this without compromising on the performance.
• Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
• Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
• Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
• Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
• Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
• Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
• Choose different folder preview styles and background
• Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
• Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
• Hide apps from the drawer
• Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
• Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
• Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
• Backup/restore settings and data
• Optimized for both phones and tablets
• Lots of other customization options!
Nova launcher shares some similar characteristics with the apex launcher.
- Custom grid – the ability to change how many icons can be displayed on your home screen
- Infinite scroll – the ability to scroll through all of your home screen pages continuously without having to ever scroll backwards.
- Scrollable dock – you can add pages to your dock, all of which you can use to store app icons of your choosing. I personally use three pages with the dock set to seven icons. By default, most launchers only allow four icons on your dock and no “page feature” whatsoever.
- Folder icons – this allows you to customize the icon, background and preview styles of folders on your home screen.
- Scroll effects – change the transition animation when you scroll between your home screen pages
- Backup/Restore – save your Nova Launcher settings and configuration. If you save your backup to the cloud, you can access your Nova settings across multiple devices.
- Customization – compatibility with custom icon packs and themes to change the look of Nova
- Gestures – this feature allows you to use gesture based shortcuts for functions on your device. For example, I have my phone setup up to open the Android Settings app if I double tap on my home screen. I also have a gesture set up to access Nova’s settings if I swipe up on my home screen
- App drawer groups – organize your app drawer into folders and tabs. This allows you to put like applications together for easier access.
- Hide apps – this feature allows you to hide unused applications in your app drawer
- Icon swipes – this feature allows you to set gestures to specific icons, so that instead of performing a gesture on your home screen, you perform the gesture on a specific app icon itself.