|Download Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (USA) [ PSP/PPSSPP] ISO free|
Download Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (USA) [ PSP/PPSSPP] ISO free FROM HERE!!!!!
DESCRIPTION OF Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (USA) PSP:
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops is an action game published by Konami released on December 5, 2006 for the Sony PlayStation Portable.
ABOUT THE GAME Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (USA) PSP:An all-new action game in Hideo Kojima's legendary Metal Gear Solid series, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops jumps into the stealth action genre on the PSP system with an original storyline that follows the events of "Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater" and innovative online play that lets gamers recruit their own comrades to form a unique fighting force. Providing the missing pieces to the puzzle of the Metal Gear saga, players learn more about their favorite characters and how the events of later Metal Gear games were set into motion while experiencing breakthrough online play that lets gamers utilize all aspects of the PSP systems' infrastructure functionality.
The following changes have been made to the game.
- The player can now recruit up to 200 soldiers. Soldiers now have new careers and skill levels. Players can also obtain textbook items that can raise the stats of their recruits.
- The story campaign has been eliminated and a new "Infinity Mission" mode has been added in its place, consisting of four difficulty levels. The initial Easy setting consists of a tutorial explaining the rules and mechanics of this new campaign, while the three subsequent settings (Normal, Hard and Extreme) consists of a series of randomly generated stages set in locations from the original MPO that the player's team must clear in succession. During certain stages, the player is given a special challenge such as reaching the goal without being seen or survive an alert phase for a certain period. After clearing a special challenge, the player is allowed to sort his team and replace any of its members and gear with soldiers or items procured in previous stages. The player is also given a choice to suspend their game and resume from where they left off at a later time. If the player successfully complete every stage in Infinity Mission or uses a Fulton balloon to escape, they will retain every soldier, item and experience points acquired since the mission started (conversely, any item or soldier lost during the mission will be permanently lost as well). However, if the player fails or aborts the mission, the player's squad will be set to the way it was before the mission began (undoing any deaths that occurred as well).
- If the game detects save data from the original MPO, a boss rush mode will be unlocked in which a team chosen by the player must face against all the bosses from the original MPO successively. Clearing the boss rush will add any boss character from the original MPO who hasn't already been added to the player's team, although any team member killed during the process will be removed from the roster as well.
- Roy Campbell, the player's CO, can now be used as a playable character (in the original MPO, this was only possible by hacking the game). Other new unique characters added to MPO+ include Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2, Old Snake from Metal Gear Solid 4, and Johnny the Guard from Metal Gear Solid 3.
- The player can now have Elisa and Ursula in their army at the same time. In the original MPO, the player was only allowed to have Elisa or Ursula, but not both, since in the game's story the two characters were different personalities of the same person.
- Any unique characters that is killed in action will be eliminated from the team. However, lost unique characters will have a probability of showing up in Infinity Mission as random prisoners, giving the opportunity for the player to recover any of them when the opportunity arrives.
- New soldier types can be recruited such as female Soviet soldiers, the arctic Genome Soldiers from the original Metal Gear Solid and the various enemy soldier types from MGS2. There are also female members of the Ocelot Unit from MGS3, but these can only be recruited through the game's "AP Scout" feature, in which the player recruit soldiers through LAN access points.
- Five new maps have been added to the multiplayer mode, including a recreation of Rex Hangar from the original MGS. The Western Wilderness and Ravine stages, previously exclusive to the European version of the original MPO, are now available in every regional release as well.
PSP Game: Metal_Gear_Solid_Portable_Ops_USA_PSP-ARTiSAN
SUMMARY OF Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (USA) PSP :
Release Date: 2006-12-05
Media Format: UMD
Disc ID: ULUS-10202
Unpacked Size: 1.29 GB
Image Format: .ISO
Scene Group: ARTISAN