TEKKEN 7 APK Android [PSP/PPSSPP] [ISO/CSO]
DESCRIPTION OF TEKKEN 7 :You all know that Tekken is a series of fighting video games developed and produced by Namco. It is one of the earliest 3D fighting games drawing heavily on its predecessor, Virtua Fighter.
Tekken 7 is the latest installment in Tekken series, is a fighting game developed and published by Namco. It will be run on Unreal Engine 4.The game also marks the 20th anniversary of the Tekken series.
Experience the epic conclusion of the Mishima clan and unravel the reasons behind each step of their ceaseless fight. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 features stunning story-driven cinematic battles and intense duels that can be enjoyed with friends and rivals alike through innovative fight mechanics.
GAMEPLAY OF TEKKEN 7 :Tekken 7 focuses on 1-on-1 battles.Two new mechanisms are introduced in the game. The first, Rage Art, allows the player to execute critical attacks that deal roughly 30% damage depending on the character once their health bar is critical, in exchange for inactivating the normal attack power increase. The second, Power Crush, lets the player continue their attacks even while being hit by the enemy, although they would still receive the damage dealt by the enemy's attacks. The mechanic also works only for absorbing high or mid attacks. The bound system, which staggers a character to increase opportunity for additional hits, is replaced by Screw Attack, which makes the enemy spin sideways when they are hit airborne, allowing the player to inflict additional hits after they reach the ground. Unlike bound, however, Screw Attack cannot be used to do wall combos. With a new display system, the game's multiplayer allows players to choose which side of the screen to play on. Movement has undergone some changes and now is similar to the movement mechanics found in Tekken Revolution, most notably when characters walk backwards.
The arcade version features the traditional stage-based playthrough, in which the player progresses by beating five different opponents one by one, ending with a fixed penultimate and final stage. Matches may be interrupted if another player joins the game. Online mode is available for both local and international play. Character customization is featured, allowing the player to modify characters' appearances.For the first time in the arcade series, the game features a practice mode, which allows players to train moves against an opponent for a limited amount of time, as well as an option to collect in-game rewards, mainly customization items, through "Treasure Box" by winning enough matches.
Fated Retribution features several gameplay changes to the game. The new "Rage Drive" allows the player to empower certain attacks by sacrificing their Rage Mode. Rage Art is also adjusted so that the amount of damage dealt to the enemy is inversely proportional to the player's current health bar. The update also adds a character-specific feature, the EX/Super meter, which serves as a limiter for some special attacks. This meter is reserved for two characters: Eliza and the Street Fighter guest character Akuma.
ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE GAME "TEKKEN 7" :
- This is the first Tekken game where Kazumi Mishima makes her canonical debut. Before Tekken 7, the character was alluded twice.
- The first time was in Heihachi's Tekken 2 stage, in which their names ("Heihachi and Kazumi") are written on the floorboard (which was also shown in the very first trailer of Tekken 7).
- The second time was in the non-canon OVA film Tekken: The Motion Picture, where she was shown in a picture and was just referred as "Kazuya's Mother" at the time.
- Confirmed returning fighters who have been given new or modified main outfits are so far Kazuya Mishima, Hwoarang, Jin, King II, Lars, Marshall, Jack, and mostly, Yoshimitsu.
- In the latest updates (Fated Retribution and console version), Hwoarang has been given a newer outfit, while King II has been given an additional update on his original Tekken 7 arcade costume (a cape). The others are also given new main outfits are, Asuka, Lili, Leo, Dragunov, Bryan, Alisa, Xiaoyu, Feng, Steve, Devil Jin, Paul, Heihachi, Nina, Bob, Lee and his alter-ego, Violet, Miguel, Kuma II, Panda, and Eddy. However, only Eliza who still have no new costume.
- This is the 2nd game to feature a guest character with Tekken 3 being the 1st.
RETURNING CHARACTERS IN THE GAME TEKKEN 7 :
- Alisa Bosconovitch
- Asuka Kazama
- Bryan Fury
- Devil Jin
- Eddy Gordo
- Feng Wei
- Heihachi Mishima
- Jin Kazama
- Kazuya Mishima / Devil Kazuya
- Lars Alexandersson
- Lee Chaolan / Violet
- Ling Xiaoyu
- Marshall Law
- Miguel Caballero Rojo
- Nina Williams
- Paul Phoenix
- Sergei Dragunov
- Steve Fox
NEW CHARACTERS INTRODUCED IN TEKKEN 7 :
- Akuma (guest character from Street Fighter)
- Claudio Serafino
- Josie Rizal
- Katarina Alves
- Kazumi Mishima
- Lucky Chloe
- Master Raven
- Devil Kazumi